There are many ways in which you can improve your general health and wellbeing.
The Surrey iMSK is part of that process but there are areas in which you can take control to either prevent musculoskeletal injuries occurring or manage pain and aid your treatment.
In this section, we have links to a wide range of resources that may be beneficial to you:
|Treatment and Healthy Living
- Other NHS resources around MSK
- Local GP practices and walk-in centres
- Pharmacies and ordering times
- Libraries and other resource centres
- Support groups, charities, and the voluntary sector
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) providers
- Mobile applications
The Trust does not endorse external providers and these resources are presented for information purposes only. Please do not act on any medical advice without guidance from your clinician or GP.