Where does it hurt?

In this section, you can find details of how you can manage your conditions following the guidance of our healthcare professionals.

Simply choose from the options below:



If you think you have a fracture or broken bone please do not come to the iMSK service, as these types of injuries need to be looked at urgently. Please either contact your GP, go to your local walk-in-centre or go straight to your nearest A&E. Further details are available here.